Science In Sport Rego Protein 55g Bar (Box of 20)
SiS REGO Protein Bar 55g
High protein formula to promote training, adaptation and recovery:
• Each bar contains 20 grams of easily digestible protein
• A high quality blend of whey, casein and soy protein
• Promotes the rebuild of muscle following exercise
• Store in a cool dry place
• Contains Milk, Soya, Gluten
About SiS REGO Protein Bar
Containing a blend of easily digestible proteins (20 grams of protein per bar) in the form of whey, casein and soy protein, SiS REGO Protein Bars have been developed to support muscle rebuild, the body's adaption to exercise and training effectiveness. Sports scientists are increasingly recognising the importance of consuming protein in close proximity to training sessions (i.e. before or after training) in order to maximize how our muscles adapt to training. The importance of protein is also often overlooked by endurance athletes and for this reason SiS REGO Protein Bars provide an appropriate quantity of high quality protein for before or immediately post exercise.
Benefits of the SiS REGO Protein Bar
Adapting to the demands of endurance training is facilitated by increased muscle protein synthesis whereby new proteins (such as enzymes involved in energy production and proteins which give muscle structure) are made in our muscles during the hours and days after each training session. As such, the muscle becomes reconditioned so that it can better withstand the physical demands that are placed upon it during the next training session. For optimal protein synthesis to occur, it is crucial that we consume high quality protein given that protein contains the building blocks (known as amino acids) to make new proteins. For this reason, SiS REGO Protein Bars contain a blend of easily digestible proteins in the form of whey, casein and soy protein. This blend of high quality proteins acts as a trigger to stimulate the process of protein synthesis.
Consume one bar within 30-60 minutes before exercise and/or immediately post-exercise. SiS REGO Protein bars can also be used throughout the day between meals (such as mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks) to provide a convenient way to increase daily protein intake.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.