Science in Sport GO Energy Sports Fuel 1.6kg Tub
was £26.00 26% off
- Fuel up, energize and improve your performance with Go Energy formerly PSP22.
- Ideal for long workouts, carbo-loading or when you need that extra boost, Go energy is very versatile and can be used at high concentrations to give you the ultimate energy drink.
- GO energy should be your choice for a fast and sustained energy boost. Versatile enough for use before, during or after exercise.High grade maltodextrin provides glucose polymers which keep the energy high and the osmolality low - putting less pressure on the stomach.
- Fructose helps maximise energy delivery as it is absorbed using a different mechanism than glucose.
- Only natural flavours are used which give a clean refreshing taste.Use before as an easy way to take on board low bulk carbohydrate for carbo-loading and boosting the carbohydrate in pre-exercise meals, use during as a power packed drink during exercise to energize your performance or use after exercise to re-fuel hungry muscles.
- Go energy utilises multiple energy sources to maximize energy supply to muscle and liver, and is light on the stomach so can be taken at high concentrations for maximum energy.
- Available in Orange, Lemon and Blackcurrant flavour, or non-flavoured Original.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Nutrition > Energy Drink