Science in Sport Mini Go bars - Box of 30
High energy carbohydrate bar to help fuel during training and races:
- 25 grams of carbohydrate per bar
- Made using natural fruit ingredients
- Convenient size for in-racing fuelling
About SiS GO Energy Bars Mini
SiS GO Energy Bars provide a nutritious, easily digestible and high carbohydrate based snack that is made from real fruits and wholesome ingredients. Given the reduced size of the GO Energy Bars Mini (compared to the larger GO Energy Bars), they provide a highly practical and nutritious approach to provide carbohydrate during exercise. Indeed, they are high in carbohydrate (26 grams), moderate in protein (4.5 grams) and low in fat (2 grams) can easily be carried in your pocket or your race belt.
Why should I take SiS GO Energy Bars Mini?
Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. In this regard, research has shown that carbohydrate from gels, drinks and bars can all be utilized at similar rates and as such, SiS GO Energy Bars Mini provide an alternative format of carbohydrate to consume during exercise. The use of bars during exercise in addition to gels and drinks can therefore help alleviate boredom with your training and racing fueling strategy without compromising performance.
Consume 1-2 bars per hour during exercise to help maximize carbohydrate utilization rates. To achieve maximal carbohydrate utilziation rates of 60 grams per hour, SiS GO Energy Bars Mini can be consumed alongside the SiS GO Gel range as well as the SiS GO Energy range to ensure the dual aims of both carbohydrate delivery and hydration.
Typical values per 40g serving
- Energy: 583kj/139kcal
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Of which sugars: 12g
- Fat: 2g
- Of which saturates: 0.3g
- Fibre: 1.0g
- Sodium: 0.1g
Contains Gluten - Soya - May contain pips and seeds - Suitable for vegetarians.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.