SiS GO Electrolyte 500g
Carbohydrate electrolyte drink to help fuel and hydrate during training or racing:
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500 ml serving
- High in sodium to promote hydration
- Delivers energy and fluid fast
About SiS GO Electrolyte
SiS GO Electrolyte contains a blend of an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy as well as important electrolytes (such as sodium) that are required to promote optimal hydration. SiS GO Electrolyte is mixed at appropriate concentrations of carbohydrate (i.e. 36 grams of carbohydrate mixed as a 6% solution), sodium (20 mmol/L) and fluid (a 500 ml serving) in order to achieve the combined aims of both carbohydrate delivery and hydration.
Why should I consume SiS GO Electrolyte?
It is well documented that both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise. In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores and hydration status before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. Common mistakes made by endurance athletes are to consume too much carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations (such that it can not be readily absorbed) or too little carbohydrate at low concentrations which although will
increase fluid delivery will compromise carbohydrate delivery. As such, SiS GO Electrolyte represents a product that is formulated according to scientific research so as to achieve the right balance of both carbohydrate and fluid delivery. SiS GO Electrolyte therefore represents a strategic approach to offset the negative effects of carbohydrate depletion and dehydration on your performance.
Consume 500-1000 ml of SiS GO Electrolyte per hour during exercise in order to achieve both carbohydrate delivery and promote hydration. If it is not practical to consume this amount of fluid during exercise or the environmental temperatures do not require large fluid intakes, SiS GO Electrolyte could be consumed alongside the SiS GO Gel and GO Bar range in order to ensure appropriate carbohydrate intakes at the rate of 60 grams per hour.
Typical values per 40g serving
- Energy: 623kj/146kcal
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Of which sugars: 6.7g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Of which saturates: 0.0g
- Fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 20mmol/ 0.2g
Vitamins and Minerals: % RDA
- Calcium: 1.3mmol/ 3%
- Magnesium: 5mg 0.4mmol/ 1%
- Potassium: 60mg 3.1mmol/ 3%
Contains a source of Phenylalanine - Suitable for vegans - Made in the UK
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.