Science in Sport GO Hydro+ Caffeine Tablets x 20
Low-calorie high electrolyte effervescent tablet to hydrate during training or racing:
- Simply drop in water to provide a high electrolyte drink
- High in sodium to help promote hydration
- When hydration is required without the added calories
About SiS GO Hydro
SiS GO Hydro represents a cutting edge and scientifically based formulation that is designed to ensure you are effectively hydrated to produce your best performance. As an effervescent tablet that readily dissolves in plain water, it represents a highly practical approach (simply drop one tablet in your 500 ml water bottle) to ensure that all of your electrolyte and fluid requirements are met in its most simple format. SiS GO Hydro is a practical strategy to ensure hydration without the calories.
Why should I take SiS GO Hydro?
During moderate to intense exercise, we may produce 1-2 litres (L) of sweat (that contains both fluid and important electrolytes) per hour depending on the exact environmental conditions. If such fluid losses are not replaced at an appropriate rate, dehydration occurs and performance can be impaired. In a dehydrated state, our body temperature rises, our heart rate increases, we deplete carbohydrate stores quicker and we perceive the exercise to be more intense. In essence, we have to work so much harder just to perform at the same speed or power output and thus, dehydration is considered a major cause of fatigue. In the context of maintaining hydration status, sodium is the most important electrolyte as it helps to stimulate thirst, improve fluid palatability and promote fluid absorption and retention. SiS GO Hydro meets your sodium requirements in an appropriate amount (0.7 grams per L) and concentration (30 mmol/L) that is scientifically proven to produce superior hydration compared with plain water.
To ensure hydration prior to training or racing, consume at least 500 ml of GO Hydro approximately 3-4 hours prior to your event with a further 250-500 ml at 2 hours prior to starting. During exercise itself, traditional guidelines advise a drinking strategy that prevents dehydration equating to > 2% loss in body mass. In practice, such a drinking strategy usually equates to 500 ml per hour and depending on the environmental conditions, your thirst will likely determine if your body requires more. If aiming to combine hydration and energy delivery, SiS GO Energy could be combined with the SiS GO Gels and GO Bar range to ensure both adequate carbohydrate and fluid delivery during exercise.
Typical values per 4.5g tablet
- Energy: 36.8kj/8.8kcal
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Of which sugars: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Of which saturates: 0.0g
- Fibre: 0.2g
- Sodium: 30mmol/l 0.3
Suitable for vegans
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.