Santini BeHot Bib Tights
was £129.99 10% off
- Unleash the Heat ! – The new Innovative Heat Generating & Water Resistant BeHOT Tights from Santini Keep You Warmer For Longer
- BeHOT fleece — Constructed with a special functional yarn that generates heat through stretch and movement.
- Acquazero — The fabric has been treated with the Acquazero finish that combines long lasting water-resistance and maximum breathability in one fabric
- Spider mesh — The tights feature a Spider mesh panel on the back with printed thermo-scale design helps regulate body heat and prevent over-heating.
- GIT chamois — With TWIST GEL core has been designed to absorb repeated shocks for long periods in the saddle and to always retains its shape; ideal for long distance cycling.
- Reflectivity — Reflective piping on the thighs and calves, together with reflective heat-sealed on the sides of the legs, boost visibility on the road.
- Ergonomic cut — The cut round the hips has allowed us to move the seams in this area to reduce chafing and ensure the best possible comfort of movement.
- Higher bib cut — On the front of the tights ensures your stomach Is kept warm during cold rides. A front zipper aids convenience for when nature calls.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Cycle Clothing > Bibshorts & Bibtights