Raleigh Militis Race Bike
The Raleigh Militis Race Bike is
Stiff, light, compliant was the request from Team Raleigh, to achieve this the layup for our Militis frames is a proprietary blend of high modulus fibres. More important than just using high grades of carbon, we use the right carbon in the right place.
When our professional riders at Team Raleigh asked for an ultra stiff, very light and very compliant bike we went away to build them the best Raleigh they had ever seen. We designed, developed, refined and tested until we were sure we had the right mix of technology and high grade of carbon. The result, Team Raleigh took 110 podiums last season.
- The same frame 880g carbon frame as used by Team Raleigh
- C6 all carbon fork is light and stiff and significantly contributes to the positive handling
- The Speed Blend of carbon fibre makes for a fast positive handling race bike designed with Team Raleigh for criteriums and day races
- SRAM Force 22 Groupset
- New Cole C24 Lite tubeless ready wheels are fast, stiff and responsive.
|Stem:||RSP+ alloy aheadset|
|Tape:||Velo anti-slip, shock proof bar tape|
|Saddle:||Fizik Arione R5|
|Seatpost:||RSP Carbon micro adjust|
|Seat Clamp:||RSP alloy|
|Frame:||Militis Speed Blend Direct Connect Carbon Fibre with PF30 btm bracket, tapered head tube. Performance race geometry|
|Fork:||Raleigh C6 Speed Blend all carbon fork|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C40 No 42|
|Shift Levers:||SRAM Force 22|
|Brake Levers:||SRAM Force 22|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM Force 22|
|Front Derailleur:||SRAM Force 22|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Force|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Force|
|Crankset:||SRAM Force 22 53/39t crank lengths 50/53cm 170mm, 55/57cm 172.5mm, 59cm 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM PF30|
|Freewheel/Cassette:||SRAM 1170 11-26|
|Front Wheel:||Cole C24 LITE (Tubeless Ready)|
|Rear Wheel:||Cole C24 LITE (Tubeless Ready)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 700c x 25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 700c x 25mm|
|Inner Tubes:||700c x 18 - 25 presta valve|
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.