Raleigh Criterium Sport Bike
Raleigh Criterium Sport Bike
Fast enough to race, comfortable enough to ride all day
- The Criterium Sport includes a full 2016 Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset. Shimano have passed down technologies from their more expensive ranges into this new groupset. It includes; improved braking, shifting efficiencies, stiff 4-arm crank and internal cable routing through the shifters. This provides top level performance in every area at a great price.
- The Criteriums' RE2P geometry pushes the rider's weight backwards - reducing fatigue on the arms while increasing comfort on long rides.
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Internal cable routing protects against the elements and make your bike look great
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres are fast rolling, grippy and provide great puncture protection.
- RSP AC 2.0 wheels with sealed bearings are fast rolling and durable
|Stem:||RSP alloy aheadset|
|Tape:||Velo anti-slip, shock proof bar tape|
|Seatpost:||RSP alloy micro adjust|
|Seat Clamp:||RSP alloy|
|Frame:||AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry|
|Fork:||Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer|
|Shift Levers:||Shiumano Tiagra 4700|
|Brake Levers:||Shiumano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Crankset:||Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Freewheel/Cassette:||SRAM PG 1030 11-32t Cassette|
|Front Wheel:||RSP AC2.0|
|Rear Wheel:||RSP AC2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c|
|Inner Tubes:||700c x 25 presta valve|
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.