Purple Harry Wash and Polish Mitt
Purple Harry's Wash and Polish Mitt has been ergonomically designed with the bike's shape and contours in mind - allowing access to difficult areas whilst avoiding catching on the drive train and snagging in components - which so easily happens with an ordinary shaped cloth, sponge or rag.
Microfibre is a technical material suited to both cleaning and polishing due to its soft texture and exceptional absorbency. The microfibres also gently agitate dirt and grime precipitating swift removal.
- Versatile and durable
- Very absorbent
- 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide - 4 times more absorbent than cotton or polyester alone, with superior polishing qualities
- Washable at 40 degrees
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.