Prologo 2017 CPC Nago Evo Tirox Saddle
The Nago Evo is a unisex semi round saddle ideal for medium to long distance road and XC riding. It offers great versatility for riders that like a choice of riding positions. It's equally suited to weekend rides and racing.
- Size (mm): 278 * 134 - 278 * 141
- Weight (gr): 228 - 235
- Base: Carbon Fiber Injection
- Rail available: TiroX
- Cover: Microfiber + CPC
- Padding: Light Foam
CPC: Connect, Power Control: Prologo patented technology, the specially designed CPC surface features 3D polymer volcanoes arranged for maximum benefit. This includes optimum grip, shock absorption, and air cooling. Furthermore, it enhances blood flow through massaging action, reducing numbness and tendon related discomfort. In turn this reduces fatigue.
TiroX: Lightweight alloy steel rail. This is an aerospace grade metal, with a high resistance to traction and torsion. Well suited to the stresses of a performance saddle, it offers a good alternative to carbon Nack rails. It has 7mm rail clamp diameter.
ESD: Ergo Shape Design: This is a refined saddle shape, developed as a result of biomechanical studies done by Prologo over several years. ESD saddles feature a slender front area and a short rear area that quickly reaches maximum width. This permits a round pedal stroke, allowing the rider to maintain a natural position. The legs of the cyclist have more space during all phases of the pedal stroke, reducing friction and increasing alignment and performance. Finally, the opening swift of the rear part of the saddle helps the rider to find the correct support and support of the ischial bones. This prevents sliding forward and any rotation of the pelvis.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.