Park Tool AK2 - Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit
was £349.99 11% off
- Designed specifically for the home mechanic that wants the best, the AK-2 Advanced Mechanic tool kit is a special collection of the finest shop-quality tools, all packaged in a tough tool box
- The AK-2 includes all the most frequently used tools as well as some items a mechanic should not be without
- Everything needed to perform most repair and maintenance tasks, from brake adjustments to headset overhauls on the majority of current model bikes
- All tools covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Locks & Tools