Northwave Evolution Plus Road Shoes 2016
Top-spec features without a top-spec price. Years with the Pro Tour elite have produced the seamless BioMap unibody upper with a double SLW2 dial. The Carbon Light sole with a stiffness index of 10 transfers all your power straight to the pedals.
• Carbon Light sole made of carbon and fiber glass allows great power transfer
• NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the shortest distance between pedal and foot
• Biomap unibody upper made of ultralight PU that avoids hotspots
• Double SLW2 dial: the only one with step by step and full release pressing a single button
• Integrated heel system provides efficient retention
Carbon Light sole
Carbon fibre and nylon: an effective solution for demanding cyclists who require high performance with very low weight. Speedplay pedals compatibility using the specific adaptor.
The shortest distance between foot and pedal on the market. Northwave developed and patented, in collaboration with Speedplay, an exclusive adaptor that provides maximum power transmission on pedals, thanks to the reduced thickness of just 0,5 mm rather the 3 mm of the traditional Speedplay adaptors. Made of nylon with a thin aluminium plate (it saves 8,5 gr) it respects the natural anatomy of the sole keeping a minimal distance between the foot and the pedal in any position.
Without adding bulk or weight that you find in systems without the adaptor.
S.L.W 2 Closing System
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced using the spare parts kit.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient hell retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements.
Same efficiency, reduced weight.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.