Northwave AW15-16 H20 Winter Shoecover
The H2O winter shoecover is a staple of any cyclists wardrobe for the winter season. They are coated in Polyurethane and feature a host of great technology to keep your feet warm this winter.
- Coated Polyurethane to keep water out with an internal fleece for warmth and rubber for grip
- Rear reversed zip with camlock puller and velcro adjustment on calf and sole for an excellent fit
- Rubber on tip and heel for high durability
- Rear reflective zip for extra visibility
- Fully taped seams inside to keep them completely waterproof
The “Be visible, Be safe” range is designed to ensure maximum visibility and safety for cyclists even in the trickiest conditions.
Particularly in winter when days are shorter and you’re riding in fog and rain, it’s vital for cyclists to have technical features they can count on to increase visibility: that’s why our bright fluorescent colors, strategically positioned reflective details and inserts, and the special HiViz LED device are the best solutions available.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.