Northwave AW 16-17 Extreme H20 Long Sleeves Light Jacket
Never had a jacket that combines a second-skin fit with total bad-weather protection? Now you can! Not only does the H2O Flex membrane offer incredible waterproof protection and create a windproof barrier, but it’s also so exceptionally stretchy that
we’ve made a jacket that fits like a glove so you won’t lose even a watt of your power.
- The 3-ply main fabric has a windproof H20 Flex membrane with up to 10,000 mm waterproof protection and four-way stretch for exceptional freedom of movement
- The BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for the most ergonomic fit
- The aero design delivers a snug, second-skin fit: combining a softshell fit with hardshell protection
- The ergonomically shaped collar is custom designed for a race position
- Breathable mesh inserts on the sides and under the arms
- YKK full zip covered by a storm flap with camlock puller
- Extended back for added protection from road spray
- 3 back pockets
- 360° reflective inserts
- Thermo Range: +5/+15 °C
- STRETCH POWERED PROTECTION
The bad-weather protection offered by H2O powered with exceptional stretch. Its incredible super four-way stretch properties enable the membrane to mould perfectly to the cyclist’s body to ensure maximum freedom of movement and a snug aero fit. It provides a windproof barrier with up to 10,000 mm waterproof protection that retains body heat while rapidly wicking moisture to the outside.
Northwave Cycling Jacket Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.