Muc-Off X3 Dirty Chain Machine
The Muc-Off X3 Dirty Chain Machine could be the help you need to keep your drivetrain clean
Does your chain suffer from regular grit and grime build up, tired of spending AGES cleaning your chain when all you want to do is get on the saddle and ride? Well Muc-Off have the solution... introducing the new Muc-Off X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! This patent pending ergonomic design boasts a heavy-duty construction and can clean your chain in seconds!
With bicycle chains carrying an ever increasing price tag, it makes sense to make them last. The only way to get the best out of your chain and it’s running efficiency is to make sure it’s regularly and properly cleaned and lubed. The X-3 Dirty Chain Machine is by far the easiest way to give your chain a good scrub!
Included in the kit is a 75ml measure of Muc-Off Drivetrain Cleaner. This revolutionary little liquid can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured directly into the top reservoir of the machine, which is then released by a control button. This ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easy to control. The X-3 machine and Drivetrain Cleaner partner up to attack the worst of grease and grime from every possible angle to deliver the ultimate, deep clean on even the dirtiest bike chains.
The abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover all areas of the individual chain link for a deep and thorough clean. Finally the excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain. No more recycled grime all over the chain! Muc-Off Drivetrain Cleaner is fully biodegradable and is safe to be disposed of down the drain if you previously used one of our bio chain lubes!
- Easily removes grease, grime and chain oil in seconds
- Deepest clean thanks to 120 contact points
- Easy to clean and re-use
- Heavy duty construction thats built to last
- Includes 75ml Muc-Off Drivetrain Cleaner
- Perfect for Road, MTB or Cyclocross bicycle chains
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.