Muc-Off Miracle Shine Polish 500ml
Muc-Off Miracle Shine is the ultimate, high quality polish and protectant. It’s been specifically engineered to provide a deep, luxurious shine that will endure through all elements and keep your bike looking like it’s just rolled off the showroom floor. Our unique formula contains a fusion of three separate waxes and a number of highly advanced ingredients that combine to produce a superior protective treatment.
The really clever part of Miracle Shine is its use of Fluoro Polymer Technology, which we have incorporated for its amazing ability to repel water and atmospheric pollutants. This means your bike stays cleaner between washes, but it will also be easy to clean when you do eventually need to give it a quick scrub. Each time you apply Miracle Shine a Fluoro Polymer layer ‘knits’ together to form a microscopic protective barrier that’s ultra tough and can extend the life of your bike’s finish by preventing the build up of dirt and grime.
Directions for use:
- Step 1 - Thoroughly wash and dry surfaces before use. Shake can vigorously and apply a small amount of Miracle Shine using a microfibre cloth.
- Step 2 - Wait approximately 30-45 seconds or until the polish begins to haze before gently buffing it off. Do not let polish dry or apply in direct sunlight.
- Step 3 - Multiple coats may be applied for increased protection and shine. Wait 24 hours before reapplying.
- Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches
- Flouro Polymer technology creates a microscopic layer of protection
- Repels water and atmospheric pollutants
- Reduces washing and maintenance time
- Prevents build up of dirt and grime
- Silicon oils allow easy application and incredible depth of shine
- Will not leave a powdery white residue
- Safe on paintwork, clear coat, carbon fibre, chrome, metal & plastics
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.