Miche Xpress Wheelset
Xpress wheels are made for both road and track (fixed & freewheel)
Wheels: Xpress are fixie-style wheels with a medium-profile alloy rim. They have a double thread on the large-flange hub that can be used for either a fixed sprocket or freewheel, so they offer great versatility. Cross spoke lacing on both the front and rear wheels ensures rigidity and resistance, while the all black finish provides a distinctive 'street' look and feel.
Assembly involves careful spoke lacing and pre-tightening, followed by mechanical stabilisation to settle the components into position. Controls are then made for accurate dishing and lateral and vertical centring, using computerised monitoring and automated processes to guarantee optimum quality.
Rims: Black anodised, clincher, medium-profile, lightweight high resistance alloy. A finely ground braking zone ensures precise and safe braking.
Hubs: Lightweight, CNC-finished, anodised forged alloy body. High-precision grease-filled bearings guarantee long lasting protection and smoothness. The double-threaded rear hub accommodates a fixed sprocket or freewheel.
The wheel kit includes hub nuts, sprocket lock ring, use and maintenance instructions
- Hubs: black
- Axle: 100/120
- Speeds: Fixed/Free
- Rim: aluminium
- Height: 28mm
- Spokes: 32/32 black stainless steel
- Weight: 2340 g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.