LOOK KEO Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Edition Ti Pedals 12 86g
Latest model from Look, the Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Edition
The Kéo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise
all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon.
The Kéo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal.
Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
Very Secure Cleat Entry/Release
The Kéo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release,
which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional sping.
This makes the pedal very safe and allowed us to remove the resistance setting.
However, to satisfy all cyclists, the Kéo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses
Version 12 that will be ideal for most users,
Version 16 for riders seeking more support and
Version 20 for those looking for maximum support.
It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool.
- Use: Road - From Leisure to Competition
- Body: Injected Long Carbon Fibre
- Spindle: Titanium Thread 9/16 X 20 MM
- Roller Bearing: 2 Ball Bearings, 1 Needle Bearing
- Height Spindle/Sole: 13 MM
- Pedal Spindle/Crank Distance 53 MM
- Tension: 3 Different Levels 12,16 And 20
- Cleats: Grey Keo Grip
- Cleats: Angular Freedom 0°,4.5° or 9° According to Type of Cleat (Black,Grey or Red)
- Pedal Weight: 110G Per Pedal (288G Per Pair With Cleats and Hardware)
- Colour: Black
- Accessories: One Pair Grey Keo Grip Cleats + Hardware (6 Screws 5 X 11mm and 6 Washers)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.