Las Anubi Helmet
A compact and unique design the Anubi is an in-mould helmet with a central plastic structural fin that gives to the helmet a particular shape and makes it safer. The flexible fin disperses any impact uniformly to the shell, and also aids in airflow, actively channelling outside air through the wide central opening and frontal holes, allowing excellent internal air flow.
MADE IN ITALY and hand assembled in Las Helmets laboratories.
- Size: S (53-59) - L (57-63)
- Technology: In moulding.
- Ventilation: 25 vents.
- Safety standards: CE EN:1078
- Weight: 270 g (S) - 320 g (L)
- Available in white or matt black
- 1: Inner padding: One piece padding with Interpower Treatment and anti insects net, Spare padding: Filter padding stripes set.
- 2: Fit system: CATEYES EVO 2 3D adjusting system with micrometric wheel.
- 3: Strap: Soft nylon with magnetic buckle, chin protector, helmet bag.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.