Knog Milkman Combination Retractable Cable Lock
The Milkman combo lock is a retractable, keyless, steel cable lock with a 10,000 combination lock barrel. It'll loop around your bike frame and any bolted-down fat-ass post, locking simply and swiftly but compact enough to fit in your back pocket.
- Dimensions: 75x75x20mm
- Cable Length: 90cm
- Weight: 132g
- Materials: Braided steel cable. Zinc die-cast latch with polycarbonate casing.
- Lock Type: combination
FEATURESSecurity Rating: 20/100
Body: Injection Moulded Polycarbonate.
Lock Housing: Assembled using permanent mechanical fasteners to ensure high strength, robust joint that makes it difficult to lever open the product..
Lock Barrel: Rotating dial lock barrel, with unique combinations.
Lock mechanism: 10,000 combinations from four dials. A lightweight, oil free mechanism means no lube required. Machined stainless steel with silicone outer means your bike is protected from scratches.
Retractable Cable: 90cm braided steel cable with translucent PVC outer. Crimped to 6.5mm stainless steel locking pin retractable cable.
Convenient Size: Fits into back pocket
Finish: Colourful, hardwearing painted finish with unique colour options that protects your bike from any unwanted damage
Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.