K-Edge Chain Catcher (Double)
was £24.99 20% off
- A simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Pro model is easier to fit and allows for independent adjustment of the front mech and chain catcher
- Used to good effect by top professional riders in the Olympic games, World Championships, Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris Roubaix, and many more
- It acts as a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and fits onto braze-on frame mounts
- Compatible with double chainring Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 15 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Components > Gears