JetBlack Z1 Pro Fluid SQR Trainer + App
PRE-ORDER 31ST OCTOBER
The latest trainer has a super-efficient resistance head. Not only does it look fast, it simulates road feel allowing you to work harder, go faster and gain in strength. The head design dissipates heat more efficiently giving you a more consistent performance and giving the equipment longer life. The roller operates quietly and smoothly. Noise is reduced by 55% and tyre wear by 25-30%.
Your bike is fixed in position quickly thanks to the NEW SQR system, Improved trainer aesthetics (lever semi integrated into frame design in closed position). Improved function (easier in-line lever movement which uses a more natural movement of the hand and wrist). Easy set-up, no tools required. Patent pending - Tool free variable axle width bicycle engagement system (compatible with most 120mm - 180mm frame widths. Additional axles may be required on some bikes).
- Semi Integrated quick release lever design.
- Easy set-up, no tools required - Patent Pending design (easier in-line lever movement that is more natural movement of the hand and wrist).
- Fast bike entry and release (single action axle engagement system)
- Supplied with QR trainer skewer.
- 120mm - 180mm compatible (track bikes to 12mm x 142mm designs with trainer axle kit).
- Increased 3kg (6.6lbs) flywheel inertia for a true road feel.
All JetBlack trainers come with a Life Time Warranty
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.