Garmin Vector 2 Power Meter
was £899.99 17% off
Vector 2 Power Meter Road Keo dual pedal system
- Power is the optimum metric used by professional cyclists to monitor their performance
- Unaffected by weather conditions or your position, only training to power ensures truly objective analysis of your training progress
- With Vector 2, Garmin have made power available in a package that is quick to install, simple to use, lightweight and almost maintenance free
- The cutting edge piezoresistive silicon strain gauges are protected and sealed inside each Vector pedal axle, requiring no recalibration or adjustment
- Bespoke Keo-compatible carbon-bodied pedals designed specifically for Vector mean that the entire system only adds 30 grams of weight compared to composite Look Keo 2 Max's
- Switch easily from bike to bike; once installed Vector 2 recalibrates in seconds making it perfect for those with multiple bikes
- Integrated cadence sensor removes need for separate chain stay sensor
- Pedal pods are neatly positioned adjacent to the crank, powered by replaceable lithium 2032 batteries with 175 hour runtime
- Vector works with any power compatible ANT head unit but is optimised for Garmin Edge 1000, 510 and 810
- Pedal pods in this standard pack are designed for use with cranks that have 12 - 15 mm crank thickness and up to 38 mm crank width
- Box includes 2 pedals, 2 standard tether pods, cleats with 6 degrees of float, plus ANT USB stick for updating firmware
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Components > Power Meters