Garmin Edge 520 GPS Cycle Computer
was £239.99 19% off
- Here's the competitive edge you've been waiting for - the Edge 520 is the first device with Strava live segment challenges
- This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features
- Connected features include live tracking, smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect
- Edge 520 integrates with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems and additional ANT sensors
- It's compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you
- Offers in-ride challenges through live Strava segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT® turbo trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meter
- Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
- Includes: Edge 520, extended out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable, manuals
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Computers