Fulcrum Racing 5 LG Disc Wheels
Brand new for 2016, a Disc brake compatible version of the Fulcrum Racing 5 LG wheel.
This new Racing 5 has been brought in for 2016 with the wider rim as on the standard 5 LG and of course now disc specific. They have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate an easier fitting of 25c tyres. This means the rider can benefit from better comfort, better grip and slower tyre wear.
Racing 5 are designed for everyday use and training. An optimum proposal from Fulcrum which guarantees excellent quality.
- Oversized disc brake hub with oversized aluminium flange and sealed high-quality bearings ensure smoothness.
- The rear wheel incorporates a new single-piece body which embodies the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component resulting in a considerable weight reduction.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel, double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 21 spokes on front wheel, 21 on rear.
- Plasma treated HG freewheel
- The Racing 5's also have a deep upper bridge on the rim to facilitate clincher tyre fitting.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.