Elite Kura Direct Drive Smart B Fluid Trainer With Power Meter
PRE ORDER DUE IN 14th OCTOBER
- The Kura; for when accuracy is everything
- Integrated Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter by Ergomo is exclusive to Elite trainers and is certified to be accurate to within less than 1% making it the most accurate power measuring system available to the public
- All Kuras are tested and calibrated before shipping using an Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- Super powerful, smooth and quiet fluid resistance unit, the faster you go the harder it gets, just use your gears just as you would when out riding
- 4.5 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a far smoother feel than conventional flywheels
- Comes with a free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining APP
- Connects to your wireless Android or iOS device by both ANT and Bluetooth Smart
- Internal generator powers the sensors and transmitters, meaning the Kura does not require mains power and can be used anywhere
- Folds down for easy portage and storage
- Comes with a 9/10/11 speed compatible shaman freehub, Campag users will require adaptor TT14233
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Indoor Trainers