Elite Drivo Direct Drive FE-C, B Mag Trainer With Power Meter
- The new benchmark in home training, the most powerful and accurate direct drive trainer available
- Integrated Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter uses technology exclusive to Elite trainers and is certified to be accurate to within less than 1% making it the most accurate power measuring system available to the public
- All Drivos are tested and calibrated before shipping using an Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- FE-C smart trainer protocol means that the Drivo will play nicely with a plethora of third party software such as Trainer Road and Zwift
- Super powerful and responsive mag resistance unit can generate over 2,000 Watts and simulate grades of up to 24%
- 6 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a smoother feel
- Comes with a complete suite of P.C. training software and a free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining APP
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by both ANT and Bluetooth Smart
- Folds down for easy portage and storage
- Comes with a 9/10/11 speed compatible shaman freehub, Campag users will require adaptor TT14233
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. You can return any items but we only offer a free returns service on clothing. Only available for purchases in the UK.
Clothing This includes Shoes, Helmets and Sunglasses
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
See more: Accessories > Indoor Trainers