Deda Titanium K19 Ultegra Bike
Titanium is still one of the best and advanced material among frames production, 40% lighter than steel and 50% stiffer than aluminium.
Big diameters to maximize the stiffness on the front, specific tube sets engineered by Dedacciai to have the right resistance for endurance, new advanced slopping geometry with a compact rear and oversize dropouts, pre-bent vertically to face the road.
The headset is engineered with 1"1/8 on the top and 1"1/2 on the bottom for precise steering, unknown to traditional titanium... Nothing has been forgotten to project and manufacture a winning frame on all competitions. There's no limits to it's uses.
The frameset has the winning RS monocoque carbon fork, that is sold with the top Dedacciai frames. This fork, totally engineered by Dedacciai for competitions, has great stability, lightness and stiffness on every kind of road. All the components of fork, headset, dropouts are full carbon. The weight of the fork is only 360g.
You can use this frameset for short training or for the most important race, for time trial or just for an escape once a day: ask a lot of it and it will never let you down.
- Sizes: S (49), M (51), L (54), XL (56), XXL (58)
- Tapered headtube: 1"1/8 top - 1"1/2 bottom
- Integrated headset MSS118112 included
- Finish: Paint and metal
- Cable routing: External
- Seat tube ID: 31.6mm
- Bottom bracket: BSA
- Frame Weight: 1350g (M)
- Fork weight: 350g
- Group: Shimano Ultegra/Miche
- Wheel: Miche Altur
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Handlebar: Deda EL
- Seatpost: Deda EL
- Bar tape: Deda
- Stem: Deda EL
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.