Deda RHM 02 Bar
RHM - Rapid Hand Movement: The new shape for modern cycling. Deda Elementi presents the RHM (Rapid Hand Movement) concept, a handlebar designed to aid and accelerate hand position changes, from the Flats to the Drops.
Extremely shallow drop, especially designed for riders with a high out of saddle position. Indeed, Deda design allows gripping the handlebars in the low position even while pedalling with the saddle high up, with obvious advantages in terms of thrust power and steering precision.
Very compact reach, perfect for modern brake/gear controls. The patented, multi-position, Continuous Incremental Radius design over comes the limitations of the anatomical shape, which has just one natural position.
Deda patented RHM geometry, aero top cross section. Light alloy 6061, double butted cold drawn.
- Width: 42/44/46cm (outside to outside).
- O.D. diam 31,7 mm
- Handlebar shape: RHM.
- Finish: black polished
- Weight: 295g (42cm)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.