Deda Nerissimo BoB 105 Bike
The technical features of high level monocoque carbon fibre are now available for all cyclists.
Developed for the enthusiast and made from high modulus T700 monocoque carbon, the Nerissimo eliminates the compromises of carbon fibre. Starting the season with the introduction of the double compatibility for electronic and mechanic devices thanks to the Dedaccai cable stop device. That compatibility is obtained by replacing "cable stops" which have been moulded into the monocoque. They ensure the frame has a unique appearance and saves weight at the same time.
Nerissimo, with its refined design, has a traditional shape which respects the biomechanical features with a sloping top tube that assures comfort, especially over long distances. Nerissimo has been developed for the enthusiast cyclist who are looking for the best balance in quality and price.
Great character and substance are characteristics that define the Dedacciai Strada brand. The Nerissimo frame can be used for long rides, yet is stable in a powerful sprint, responsive on a climb and precise in a fast descent. The front end is precise thanks to the Stream full carbon fork with tapered 1"1/8 to 1"1/2 head tube, allowing firm, stable braking on entry into bends, and a confident feeling in the rhythm of changing direction.
The high modulus T700 carbon fibre monocoque with shaped main elements and unidirectional outer laminate are important technological assurances, as are the carbon dropouts, individual seat stays, and internal cable routing in the top tube. The external UD lay-out and the introduction of the new yellow sun version complete the Nerissimo frame which is now available in 4 colours: Yellow, matt Red, glossy White and Black.
Dedacciai's AWP or Anti Wrinkle Process is Dedacciai's own precise process of creating carbon frames. Unlike other companies who use balloons to fill the inside the frames, which leaves wrinkles, Deda injects foam which fills out all microscopic imperfections to ensure that the carbon finish is silky smooth, resulting in consistently strong frames.
- Sizes: XS (48.5), S (50.5), M (54), L (55.5), XL (58.5)
- Electronic and mechanical devices compatible
- Stream monocoque full carbon fork 1"1/8 1"1/2
- Integrated Dedacciai headset SSDIFF83 included
- Tapered headtube 1"1/8 top 1"1/2 bottom
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- Internal cable routing
- Seat Tube ID: 31,6mm
- UD external layer
- Frame weight: 1050g (M)
- Fork weight: 380g
- Group: Shimano 105/Miche
- Wheel: Miche Altur
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Handlebar: Deda EL
- Seatpost: Deda EL
- Bar tape: Deda
- Stem: Deda EL
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.