Deda Gladiatore Veloce Bike
Carbon monocoque frame high modulus T700
Dedacciai has developed a new frame for the 2014 Strada range: the monocoque carbon fibre for extremely long distances.
The Gladiatore frame has been thoroughly and intensively machine tested to confirm longer life under tougher conditions. These important tests establish if a frame belongs to the Dedacciai Strada range and can pass and exceed the upgraded EN 14781 standard.
The Gladitore frame weights 1050g in the painted M size. It has a clean and pure design which conveys its intended use: distance. The main monocoque and the rear triangle use Toray carbon fibres and active epoxy resin using our Anti Wrinkle Process.
The frame building process is called Nano Technology. The Dedacciai manufacturing technology is based upon a special epoxy resin which is able to fill the microscopic spaces between carbon fibres and the molecules in order to bond the fibres to each other with a longer life for the frame. That process allows production of a fibre and resin Pre-preg composite which has better qualities compared to ordinary Prepreg. Less carbon fibres, reducing total frame weight, and a high torsion ratio are the main features of Nano Technology.
The A.W.P process has focused particular attention to the stressed sections: bottom bracket, head tube and seat tube in order to maintain high stiffness ratio and maintain parallel alignment of the wheel axes during the pedal stroke.
The comfort element is represented by the thin seat stay characterized by antishock shapes which endow the frame with both shock damping and rigidity.
A tapered head tube with 1"1/8 top and 1"1/2 bottom bearings provides the torsional stiffness required for precise steering. The Gladiatore is available with the classic BSA bottom bracket, affordable and solid. The cable routing is for mechanical, not electronic, systems and is completely internal. The 31,6 mm seat tube is synonymous with comfort and reliability.
The F-92 monocoque fork has carbon crown, blades and drop-outs. The fork, with a total weight of 380 gr painted, completes the comfort of the frame. Gladiatore offers a great balance in terms of quality, price and supporting the rider with a 2 year warranty.
- Frame weight: 1050g (M)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- UD external layer
- Internal cables routing
- Mechanical devices compatible
- Seat Tube ID: 31,6mm
- Fork weight: 380g
- Tapered headtube: 1"1/8 top, 1"1/2 bottom Integrated
- Group: Campagnolo Veloce/Miche
- Wheel: Miche Race 707
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro
- Saddle: S.I SL Race
- Handlebar: RHM01
- Seatpost: RSx01
- Bar tape: Deda
- Stem: Zero1
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.