Deda Gladiatore Frameset
The Gladiatore frame has been thoroughly and intensively machine tested to withstand the toughest conditions. It has a clean and pure design, which helps to convey its intended use: distance.
The frame’s thin seat stays enhance the comfort of the bike. Using an antishock shape the stays give the frame both shock damping and rigidity. A tapered 1”1/8 to 1”1/2 head tube provides the torsional stiffness required for precise steering.
The main monocoque and the rear triangle use Toray carbon fibres and active epoxy resin using our Anti Wrinkle Process and weights 1050g in a size M.
Dedacciai's AWP or Anti Wrinkle Process is Dedacciai's own precise process of creating carbon frames. Unlike other companies who use balloons to fill the inside the frames, which leaves wrinkles, Deda injects foam which fills out all microscopic imperfections to ensure that the carbon finish is silky smooth, resulting in consistently strong frames.
Gladiatore is fully compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting systems by running the cables inside the down tube and in the chain stays, via an internal bottom bracket passage. The double compatibility is obtained by replacing small parts through the “cable stopper” system described above.
The F-23 monocoque fork has carbon crown, blades and drop-outs. The fork, with a total weight of 400g painted, completes the comfort of the frame.
The Gladiatore offers a great balance in terms of quality and price.
- Sizes: XS (48.7), S (52.7), M (54.7), L 56.7), XL (58.7)
- Tapered headtube: 1"1/8 to 1"1/2 Integrated
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- UD external layer
- Internal cables routing
- Seat Tube ID: 31,6mm
- Frame weight: 1050g (M)
- Fork weight: 380g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.