Deda Atleta Frameset
PRE ORDER 4- 5 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE
ATLETA is the total combination of the best Japanese carbon fiber produced by Toray with the crucial carbon fiber layer-up disposition in order to get light and reliable carbon tubes. These technologies produce a superior frame kit furthermore it is able to provide the best riding sensations, rigidity and harmony with the rider. The areas of maximum stress: the bottom bracket, head tube and seat tube are all strengthened in order to maintain a high degree of stiffness whilst retaining the parallel alignment of the wheel axis during the pedal stroke.
The Dedacciai frame building process is called Nano Technology. The Dedacciai manufacturing technology is based upon a special epoxy resin which is able to fill the microscopic spaces between carbon fibers and the molecules in order to bond the fibers to each other with a longer life for the frame. That process allows production of a fiber and resin Prepreg composite which has better qualities compared to ordinary Prepreg. Less carbon fibers, reducing total frame weight, and high torsion ratio are the main features of Nano Technology.
The Atleta frame kit has been engineered and studied with fluid-dynamic test in order to obtain the best air penetration aerodynamic ratio. The shapes of head tube, down tube and seat tube allow 15% save of air resistance respect to the common round tube shape. Furthermore the seat post clamp has been included inside the top tube in order to obtain the best aerodynamic performance.
The frame kit ATLETA is also equipped with a monocoque carbon fork with tapered steering tube of 1-1/8 top and 1-1/2 bottom in order to grant an higher reliability standard on every kind of surface.
Atleta is fully compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting systems running the cables inside the down tube and in the chain stays, via an internal carbon bottom bracket passage. The refined attention to details can be seen in the routing of the rear derailleur wire through the alloy rear dropout.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Electronic and mechanical devices compatible
- Monocoque full carbon fork 1"1/8 1"1/2
- Integrated Dedacciai headset SSDIFFincluded
- Tapered headtube 1"1/8 top 1"1/2 bottom
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- Internal cable routing
- Seat Tube ID: 34,9mm
- UD external layer
- Adjustable aero seat post, 235 g, with micro off-set adjustment
Frame weight: 980g (M)
fork weight: 370g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.