Deda Atleta Black 105 Bike
The Atleta is a combination of the best Japanese carbon fibre produced by Toray with the crucial carbon fibre layer-up disposition in order to get light and reliable carbon tubes. These technologies produce a superior frame kit furthermore it is able to provide the best riding sensations, rigidity and harmony with the rider. The areas of maximum stress: the bottom bracket, head tube and seat tube are all strengthened in order to maintain a high degree of stiffness whilst retaining the parallel alignment of the wheel axis during the pedal stroke.
The Dedacciai frame building process is called Nano Technology. The Dedacciai manufacturing technology is based upon a special epoxy resin which is able to fill the microscopic spaces between carbon fibres and the molecules in order to bond the fibres to each other with a longer life for the frame. That process allows production of a fibre and resin Prepreg composite which has better qualities compared to ordinary Prepreg. Less carbon fibres, reducing total frame weight, and high torsion ratio are the main features of Nano Technology.
The Atleta frame kit has been engineered and studied with fluid-dynamic test in order to obtain the best air penetration aerodynamic ratio. The shapes of head tube, down tube and seat tube allow 15% save of air resistance respect to the common round tube shape. Furthermore the seat post clamp has been included inside the top tube in order to obtain the best aerodynamic performance.
The frame is also equipped with a monocoque carbon fork with tapered 1"1/8 to 1"1/2 steerer tube of in order to give higher reliability on every kind of surface.
Fully compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting systems running the cables inside the down tube and in the chain stays, via an internal carbon bottom bracket route.
Features Dedacciai's AWP or Anti Wrinkle Process, it is Dedacciai's own precise process of creating carbon frames. Unlike other companies who use balloons to fill the inside the frames, which leaves wrinkles, Deda injects foam which fills out all microscopic imperfections to ensure that the carbon finish is silky smooth, resulting in consistently strong frames.
- Sizes: XS (51.8), S (54), M (56), L (58.1), XL (60.5)
- Electronic and mechanical devices compatible
- Monocoque full carbon fork 1"1/8 1"1/2
- Integrated Dedacciai headset included
- Tapered headtube 1"1/8 top 1"1/2 bottom
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- Internal cable routing
- UD external layer
- Frame weight: 980g (M)
- Fork weight: 370g
- Group: Shimano 105/Miche
- Wheel: Miche Altur
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Handlebar: Deda EL
- Bar tape: Deda
- Stem: Deda EL
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.