Deda Acciaio Black/Sil Frameset
From a technical point of view, Acciaio frame has been manufactured with the steel family with DR-Zero welding, drawn with different thickness, 880?C oil tempered and recovered in a checked atmosphere. This careful thermic drainage process (TR status) allows to get broken charges up to 1350 N/mm2, with a strong homogeneousness of crystalline grain.
In order to exalt agility and stiffness of this frame we have used a BSA bottom bracket, 27,2 mm ID seatpost,and external cable routing.
Thanks to the cataphoresis process inside / outside, we guarantee the resistance of the corrosion. Tig welding to lower the weight.Further evolution is represented by the front end which has been improved with the monocoque RS fork of only 350 gr. The RS fork has been designed and engineered for the competitions allowing the best reliability and performance on all the surfaces.
You?ll appreciate this frame pedaling on long distances, you?ll be fond of its comfort , also the precission entering and exiting the curve, then the stability downhill, its reaction during braking.
We surely recommend it for all people that are looking for a high level alternative to the traditional carbon frames that want to be astonished once again with this fantastic and never ending competitive material.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Monocoque RS carbon fork 1"1/8 1"1/2
- Integrated Dedacciai headset SSDIFF83included
- Tapered headtube 1"1/8 top 1"1/2 bottom
- Bottom bracket: BSA compatible
- Internal cable routing
- Seat Tube ID: 27,2mm
- Frame weight: 1580g (M)
- Fork weight: 350g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.