Continental Touring Plus Rigid Tyre
No fear of bedevilling flats!
The Touring Plus is an excellent choice for any and every touring bicycle. Its balanced tread pattern has bikes rolling effortlessly down roads and paths, while its finely siped shoulder blocks provide surefooted grip in curves. And the PlusBreaker and highly visible reflective sidewall make for top-level safety. No wonder Conti’s Touring Plus is one of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere.
- Various sizes available
- Available in rigid
- PlusBreaker technology
- TPI: 3/66
- Weight: 700 x 28mm (585g)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.