Continental Sprinter Gatorskin Duraskin Tubular
The new Continental Sprinter Gatorskin combines the key features of Continental's very popular Ultra Gatorskin clincher and puncture protection Duraskin. If you love the feel of tubulars but want a more durable tire, this is the one for you. Perfect for getting the miles in during early season training when the roads are in the worst shape, or even racing when the roads are too tough for racing-specific tires. Removable core. Black with Duraskin sidewall. Max inflation pressure is 170 psi, 700c x 22mm (22-622 ISO), 300g and 700c x 25mm (25-622 ISO), 320g.
- Weight: 300 grams
- Tire Type: Tubular
- ISO (ETRTO) Size: 22-622
- Max Pressure: 170 psi
- Applications: Performance Road Riding, Training/Recreational, Commuting/Urban
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.