Continental Podium TT Tubular
The Podium is a dedicated time trial/triathlon tyre which is aimed to provide low rolling resistance whilst maintaining durability at a low price. A slick 19mm or 22mm tread and fast Black Chili compound provide a long service lifeand gives the best characteristics for those riding individual events, namely durability and good puncture protection.
- Dimensions: 700c x 19mm or 700c x 22mm
- Weight: Approx. 195g
- Use: Time Trial, Triathlon
- Bead: Tubular
- Manufacturer's reccomended inflation: 160psi
- Manufacturer's maximum inflation: 220psi
- Ply: 3
- TPI: 180
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.