Tifosi CK7 Gran Fondo Veloce Bike
The CK7 has been critically acclaimed over a number of years and has consistently been one of the best-selling winter models within the UK. Featuring comfort geometry, this is a quick and reliable bike that can be ridden all year round for training, commuting or events.
Supplied with Flinger polycarbonate mudguards as standard, the CK7 also features mounts for a rear carrier and can accept up to a 28c tyre.
The CK7 is constructed from TFX ULTRA Aluminium, which has been finished in an anti-corrosion primer, plus two coats of paint for added durability. The CK7 is also available with a Campagnolo Veloce groupset or as a frameset only.
- ANTI-CORROSION PRIMER & PAINT Our alloy frames are ready to take on the harshest of British weather conditions. The alloy is coated in an anti-corrosion primer before receiving a double-coat of paint. This protects the finish of the frame from salt and other corrosive substances from the road.
- TFX ULTRA CONSTRUCTION Tifosi’s alloy frames are constructed from double butted TFX ULTRA ALUMINIUM, which has been carefully selected for its strength and lightness. It produces frames that give a robust and reliable ride sharing some of the benefits of their more expensive carbon counterparts.
- MUDGUARDS Full Flinger polycarbonate mudguards fitted as standard, allowing a cleaner, dryer ride in all weather conditions.
- Frame: TFX ULTRA Aluminium
- Fork: TFX ULTRA Aluminium
- Components: Shimano Tiagra/Miche 10x OR Campagnolo Veloce/Miche 10x
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Deda Elementi EL
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Wheelset: Miche Reflex
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25c
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.