Cinelli Ram 3 Carbon
The shape of the Ram bars have been slightly modified and the end result is an even more aggressive product, something between a Manta Ray and Formula One car.
The palm section on the top of the handlebars has now been reduced by 6%, and the ergonomic zones on the underside of the section have been improved, obtaining the "Thumb Zone" a surface recess for resting thumbs, useful both in emphasized (such as climbing) and relaxed phases of the ride.
The cable routing is wide, fluid and flowing, their output is integrated into an advanced position at the start of the computer mount (Manta Deck) significantly improving braking and shifting performance.
The shape of the drops follow a parabolic curve that ensure a constant grab, never too deep(Parabolic Progressive Action).
The unidirectional carbon fibre has an optimal oriented stratification, able to keep the weight of the Ram 3 to only 410 grams (size 42-120).
- Material: Monocoque T700/HM Carbon fibre
- Fork clamp diameter: 28,6 mm
- Finishing: Clear coated carbon fibre
- Internal Routing
- Combination handlebar/stem: 40/100, 40/110, 42/110, 42/120, 42/130, 44/130
- Weight: 410 g (42/120).
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.