Campagnolo Zonda C17 Wheels
The completely redesigned rim for the Zonda takes its design inspiration from the growing trend that sees the use of increasingly wider tyres, with 25mm clinchers becoming the standard if not the new minimum sizing for road riding and racing.
With this increased popularity of both 25mm and 28mm tyres the wheel needs to be designed in a way to optimize the tyre/wheel interface. The new wider C17 rim ensures a more efficient shape of the tyre, improving cornering grip and safety while reducing aerodynamic drag and rolling resistance. A seemingly small increase in width offers a surprisingly different riding experience, one that is sure to leave any cyclist pleasantly convinced that this change is for the best.
The new C17 rim has been structurally optimized and ensures a surefooted grip on clincher tyres as well as an even better braking feel when compared with previous versions.
These benefits come with all of the tried and true design characteristics of the previous version of the Zonda rim:
- Differentiated Rim Height
- Precision milling to eliminate excess material and weight where not needed
- RDB™: Rim Dynamic Balance
- MoMag™ Technology: tyre bed free of spoke holes, no need for rim tape, structural superiority.
The hubs continue to incorporate the same technology that made the previous version such as successful wheelset:
- Aluminium oversize flange
- Front Hub: 16 aerodynamic radial spokes
- Rear Hub: 21 aerodynamic radial spokes in MEGA G3™ pattern
- Cup and cone bearings
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.