Campagnolo Vento ASY G3 Wheels
The Vento Asymmetric wheels feature large-diameter flange which increases the wheel's response, transferring all the energy from the drivetrain to the ground. The wheel is even more stable with increased reactivity and stiffness.
The graphics are new and aggressive add to that red anodised oversized nipples the Vento's have a fresh new look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: Maximum stiffness of the wheel,
EXCLUSIVE G3(TM) SPOKE PATTERN: Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with ""heavy"" cyclists. Increased torsional and flexional stiffness gives high driving torque transfer.
STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKES: Maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
OVERSIZED FLANGE: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: Provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- front wheel: 750 g
- rear wheel: 910 g (Campag)
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.