Campagnolo Super Record 11X Ergopower
Dominate your bike at every turn, relax on the long straights, and prepare for the final sprint: whatever your racing position, Ergopower controls, with the exclusive Campagnolo mechanism allows you to shift up 3 sprockets at a time and down 5 sprockets.
Make every movement natural, fast and precise.
The Super Record series Ergopower Ultra-Shift controls are the top product in terms of technology applied to ergonomics all to the advantage of safety, speed and precision in using the controls.
- for calliper brakes
- composite body
- ball bearings
- lightened carbon brake lever
- internal mechanism parts in titanium
- Ultra-Shift geometry
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Vari- Cushion silicone hoods
- No-Bulge housing path
- minimum friction housings
- front d?railleur micro-adjustment possibility
- multiple shifting
- Weight: 330g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
NEW MATERIAL OF THE CONTROL BODY: the new material makes the Ergopower(TM) controls both extremely light and resistant to impact.
TRIPLE HOLE BREAK LEVER: lighter
TITANIUM FINISHING: less weight
INSERT FOR LARGER HANDS: safer and more comfort for cyclists with larger hands
BEARING MECHANISM: longer life and operating precision
ULTRA-SHIFT(TM) ERGONOMICS: safe grip on handlebars in all positions and faster, more precise command on levers.
VARI-CUSHION(TM) HOOD: made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading.
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.