Campagnolo Super Record 11 Speed Skeleton Brakes
The Skeleton structure permits lightness and rigidity. The geometry differentiated between front and rear ensures the maximum braking power on the front wheel and great progressiveness for the rear. The screws are in titanium.
Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40÷50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut) - ball bearings - light alloy and titanium hardware - brake pads orbital adjustment - lightened rear brake -skeletonized arms - special pad compound
- Double front fulcrum and single on the rear
- Forged aluminium
- Skeleton structure
- Orbital pad adjustment
- Mechanisms on bearings
- Weight: 275g pair
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.