Campagnolo Record EPS V2 Electronic Groupset
EPS Electronic Power Shift
Campagnolo Super Record is the lightest electronic drivetrain in the World. Both Super Record and Record EPS are a
Technology concentrate capable of unparalleled performance and the world's only 11 speed electronic drivetrain.
Just 5 principal components are all that is needed to convert a Campagnolo 11x speed gear system to EPS - front and rear mechs, EPS Ergo levers, a power unit and battery charger kit.
There are no fewer than 8 distinct advantages of the system.
Campagnolo EPS - the main benefits :-
- Four hours charge time.
- 2000 kms to one charge, when ridden consistently - dropping to 1700 kms if used over the course of 3 months, the system runs self-diagnostics to detect any faults.
- EPS has a small magnet that can be inserted in to the battery pack to turn the system on and off, to save charge when not used over long periods.
- EPS is fully waterproof; The Movistar team ran the system under water for 30mins during their team launch.
- Holding the up or down shift buttons for a longer period will allow a "double shift".
- Ability to climb the full block in just over 1.0 second by holding the up shift, and dropping the whole block in under 0.8 of a second by holding the downshift lever.
- Ride Home function. When all your charge has been used you are able to ride back home manually shifting the rear mech by disengaging the motor allowing gear changing by hand.
- The shift buttons give the traditional Campagnolo click when pressed, this simulates the shift of the mechanical system with the benefits of digital system.
Note: All EPS groups comprise of, Rear mech, front mech, Ergopower levers, cassette, chain, chainset,b/b cups, brakes, power unit, interface, charger and all standard cables.
- Some cassette options may alter the final price
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.