Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Road Cassette
Warning: EPS Groupsets will not work with 11/29 cassettes. Please use 12/29 instead.
In competition every little detail counts; that´s why steel and titanium were used when producing Record sprockets.
The perfect teeth design results in a perfect synchronization between shifting and chain movement.
The six larger sprockets are divided in triplets, which are mounted on special frames to increase rigidity.
- 8 steel sprockets
- 3 titanium sprockets
- nickel-chromed finish for steel sprockets
- light alloy carrier
- light alloy supports for the final two triplets
- 11x timing
- 11x tooth machining
- 11x light alloy lockring
- Thread 27 x 1
- Weight 201g
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.