BKOOL - 2016 One Trainer
The 2016 Bkool One is the only non-controllable trainer that combines the most advanced simulator and a progressive resistance curve. This solution, unique in the market, provides an amazing user experience.
It includes the most advanced simulator and provides realistic sensations - the feeling when riding is close to reality, even exceeding most high-end trainers.
PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE CURVE
The resistance increases automatically depending on the rider’s speed.
- No manual adjustment is needed.
- Very few trainers have this technology.
Adjustable to any wheel size (20" - 29").
Up to 852 W.
STAND ALONE TRAINING
It can be used without the simulator and will still apply the progressive resistance curve.
Unplugged technology so you can take it anywhere making it ideal for warming up before a race.
COMPACT & LIGHT
Easy storage, foldable. Reduced weight and size to a minimum, weighing Only 8kg!
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.