Ass Saver Original Mudguard
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £9.99
The Ass Saver Original is just what you need! A foldable mudguard that attached to your saddle by way of a patent pending attachment system.
The Ass Saver Original is our third generation foldable mudguard for a road bike. Proven and tested in the field, it's a simple solution to the annoying brown stripe down the back of your pants.
No need for an expensive mudguards system, just clip on the ass saver and prevent that wet dirty strip up your back.
The new and much improved ASO-3 is compatible with almost every standard rail saddle thanks to our new patent pending attachment system. The ASO-3 is a breeze to mount and once in place, it stays in place. When not in use, it can be folded up and stored underneath your seat, ready to be deployed the next time you are caught out in a shower. The new design have also resulted in a more durable product that is less sensitive to wear and tear. So whether you're urban shredding, winter training or just prefer to keep your behind unsoiled, the ASO-3 is your new best friend!
The Ass Saver Original fits nicely onto the front rails of your saddle without any tools or fitting. When it stops raining simply fold it up and store it underneath your saddle until next time. The Ass Saver Original fits nearly all saddles with the exception of Brooks.
What can you expect from the Ass Saver Original?
- Compatible with just about every rail saddle (except Brooks)
- Easy to attach
- More stable once in position
- Easy to fold
- Easy to detach
- More resilient to wear and tear
- Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene
- Weight: 15 grams
- Measures: 340 x 100 mm
- Made in Sweden
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.