Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed Groupset
Super Record(TM) is speeding up, overtaking even itself!
Carbon, titanium and state of the art technology.
Once again, the Super Record(TM) drivetrain confirms its supremacy in terms of performance, reliability and distinctive Italian design.
In winning a race or achieving your own goals, using a drivetrain that responds immediately and precisely to the controls without hesitation can make all the difference.
For those who prefer the appeal of a mechanical drivetrain, the 11-speed Super Record(TM) is your perfectly.
See individual component information for group specification ;
Note: All groups comprise of, Rear mech, front mech, Ergopower levers, cassette, chain, chainset, b/b cups, brakes and standard cables.
- Highlight your requested specification above and just add to cart
- Some cassette options may increase the overall price
All orders dispatched by Royal Mail.
Items with a value of greater than £50 are sent Royal Mail signed for.
Bulky items (groupsets, wheels & turbo trainers) are sent by courier
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.