Continental GP4000S Folding Tyre
was £44.95 24% off
- Continental GP4000S Folding Tyre - The same construction as the folding GP4000 but with a new BlackChili special compound. The S in the GP4000 stands for sport, special and schwarz the german term for black.
- The all black Grand Prix 4000 S catches the eye with its big silver labels.
- It matches every high-end racebike perfectly and can do more than just look good the GP4000 S really performs.
- With the new Black Chili Compound rolling resistance is reduced by 26%, grip is increased by 30% and mileage is increased by 5%.
- The new compound: The carbon filler particles within the rubber compound are reduced to 1/10th of the size of standard carbon particles. This creates a closer knit with the particles having more points of contact with each other, thus forming a tighter bond, (increasing mileage performance) and also with the road (increasing grip). Also the way in which the particles interact with each other has a dramatic effect on reducing rolling resistance. . Vectran anti puncture protection: The all new Vectran breaker belt, developed and patented by Continental, surpasses even the famous puncture resistance of the former leader in this category, the folding GP3000. The extremely strong Vectran fabrics are more flexible and lighter than all other puncture protection materials. Vectran offers more resistance to cuts than Aramid, is five times as strong as steel and features less weight than a nylon double breaker. It also maintains strength in the wet.
- GP4000 folding tyre with new BlackChili compound - BlackChili in the GP4000 gives a lower rolling resistance and higher grip - An ideal secret weapon for the seasons main objective - Vectran anti-puncture technology in the GP4000 S is tougher than aramid - Striking silver sidewall logo
- Weight: 205g - Rec. Inflation Pressure: 110 psi - Max. Inflation Pressure: 120 psi
See more: Components > Tyres & Tubulars
More items to consider
no reviewsDrill the straightaways with confidence knowing the Chicane will carry you th...
£72.00 10% off £64.80
no reviewsForever the choice of professional riders. Numerous victories and podiums hav...
£75.00 10% off £67.50
no reviewsLight, aerodynamic shaped Tubular with a very fine knurling tread pattern for...
£65.00 10% off £58.50
no reviewsHerringbone tread design and supple casing provide great handling of the bik...
£35.00 20% off £27.99
no reviewsTeam Edition Grifo tyres now available to all experienced Cyclocross racers l...
£85.00 10% off £76.50
no reviewsA max. volume 27mm sect. tubular for fast but safe riding on worst conditio...
£48.00 17% off £39.99
no reviewsStrong and light at the same time, has outstanding features on wood and cemen...
£49.00 10% off £44.10